Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Every Thursday this month, I will be linking up with my good friend over
at Callie Loves to share some things I am thankful for.
You can do the same, or just follow along with us.

 A Thankful Heart
 Would it be totally and completely cliché to start this out with giving thanks to God for everything He has done? Probably. But that won't stop me from doing it. Not just on this Thursday, or throughout the month of November, but as often as I can. I need to remember to be more grateful for what the Lord has done for me, and for us.
 

Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be
holy and without fault in his eyes.
>>Ephesians 1:4<<

For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son.
>>John 3:16<<

-because-
...where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.
>>Romans 5:20<<



But God does not just sweep life away; instead, He devises ways
to bring us back when we have been separated from Him.
>>2Samuel 14:14<<


He made their hearts, so He understands everything they do
>>Psalm 33:15<<

-And Jesus said-
You didn't choose Me. I chose you...
>>John 15:16<<


I am so thankful for His love.

His love for you and His love for me.

Before He created the earth, He had a purpose for you and I. He knew there would be sin in this world, so He sent His Son to save us by His amazing grace.
Even when we do not want anything to do with Him, He tugs on our heart strings and brings us back.

We did not choose Him. He chose us.



Thank you Lord.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment